- Monday (two breakfasts, two lunches and two supper meals per child 18 or younger)
- Wednesday (two breakfasts, two lunches and two supper meals per child 18 or younger)
- Friday (three breakfasts, three lunches and two supper meals per child 18 or younger)
Elementary Schools (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m)
Hart Magnet, 61 Adams Ave.
Julia A. Stark, 398 Glenbrook Rd.
K.T. Murphy, 19 Horton St.
Rogers International School, 202 Blachley Rd.
Stillmeadow, 800 Stillwater Rd.
Strawberry Hill, an extension of Rogers International School, 200 Strawberry Hill Ave.
Middle Schools (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m)
Cloonan, 11 W. North St.
Dolan, 51 Toms Rd.
Rippowam, 381High Ridge Rd.
Community-Based Organizations and Programs (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m)
Anchor at Harbor Landing @ 68 Southfield Avenue
Yerwood Center, 90 Fairfield Ave.
Community-Based Organizations and Programs (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Chester Addison Center, 245 Selleck St.
Trailblazer (Domus), 83 Lockwood Ave.
B1C , 75 Selleck St.
Community-Based Organizations and Programs (11:30 am to 1:00 pm)
Lathon Wider (South End Community Center) Back parking lot, 137 Henry Street
Please note: Supper meals are only available at the school distribution locations on Mondays and Fridys. Supper meals are not available at community distribution locations. In accordance with state guidelines:
meals can only be distributed to parents or guardians of eligible children (18 or younger)
duplicate meals cannot be distributed to any child (families should not go to multiple locations in the same day to receive meals)
Safe Food Handling Reminder:
- The Grab & Go meals contain perishable items that must be kept cold or consumed within 30 minutes of pick-up.
- Perishable food should be stored in a refrigerator at 40 degrees or below.
365体育投注平台Perishable foods received and refrigerated within 30 minutes may last 3-5 days – please check and follow any “use by” dates on all milk and dairy products.
Please discard dairy or meat products that are not refrigerated within 1 hour of pick-up.