For specific information about Elementary Level Special Education services please contact the Individualized Education (IE) Administrator for Elementary Education.
The Individualized Education (IE) Administrator for Elementary Education:
- Works with the Director of Special Education Services and is responsible for supporting the educational needs of Stamford's elementary student population related to curriculum and support services.
- Provides leadership in the development, piloting and implementation of special education services designed to meet the needs of identified students.
- Directs on-going assessment of the achievement of identified students and special education services effectiveness in collaboration with the research department and building administrators.
- Develops and fosters a positive atmosphere during the PPT process. This includes collaboration with parents, teachers and building administrators in responding positively to the individual academic needs of students.
- Establishes and monitors guidelines and procedures for the identification and placement of special education services.
Assistant Director of Special Education supporting Elementary School:
Jon Panzer-203-977-5622, email@example.com